July 2017 S M T W T F S « Mar 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31
- NYC Government Spends $2 Million on a Park Bathroom John Stossel
- Jeff Sessions Lets Cops Be Robbers Jacob Sullum
- The Case for Gender Anarchy Elizabeth Nolan Brown
- An error has occurred; the feed is probably down. Try again later.
- Follow A Valente Journal on WordPress.com
Tag Archives: History
Hello everyone, So what can’t the government do? This has been quite a somber week in politics for America. This week we saw the GOP officially declare Willard “Mitt” Romney the nominee for the republican party. Oh joy! Now … Continue reading
It’s Thursday 10 February 2011. Yes, it’s the middle of the month, and one day past hump day, but today may have some significance to it. According to the ancient Mayan civilization, this marks the 1st day of “The Universal … Continue reading
I know most of us may already know the story behind the Pilgrims and Native Americans. About how the Pilgrims betrayed the Native Americans some time thereafter they all shared in such a wonderful feast. Ok-we get it.